[Tutor] problem reading script

Steve Willoughby steve at alchemy.com
Fri Jul 1 20:05:02 CEST 2011

On 01-Jul-11 10:56, Corey Richardson wrote:
> Excerpts from Alan Gauld's message of Fri Jul 01 13:03:40 -0400 2011:
> I use and love inconsolata[0], it's a great font for programming,
> and looks great as well (both on screen and off).

I like inconsolata and Envy Code R, although just to be weird I tried
using an old OCR font and kind of got to like that too.  A little weird
but the glyphs are certainly distinct :)

Steve Willoughby / steve at alchemy.com
"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."
PGP Fingerprint 4615 3CCE 0F29 AE6C 8FF4 CA01 73FE 997A 765D 696C