[Tutor] Is the Python 3.2.1 documentation available as a .chm file?

Michael M Mason Michael at shamirlens.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 13:59:14 CEST 2011

Richard D. Moores wrote on 20 July 2011 at 18:11
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 09:04, xDog Walker <thudfoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 2011 July 20 06:41, Richard D. Moores wrote:
> > > Is the Python 3.2.1 documentation available as a .chm file from Python.org?
> >
> > http://www.python.org/ftp/python/3.2.1/python321.chm
> Did that work for you? It got me a chm file that says everywhere,
> "Navigation to the web page was cancelled".

The CHM file you downloaded is being blocked by Windows because it knows you downloaded it from the Internet and you haven't told Windows that it's safe yet.

You need to right-click the CHM file, select 'Properties', and then click the 'Unblock' button.

--
Michael

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.