[Tutor] little/big endian was Re: what is 'doubleword alignment'?

Wayne Werner waynejwerner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 01:13:59 CEST 2011

On Jul 21, 2011 9:23 AM, "Lisi" <lisi.reisz at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 19 July 2011 22:43:40 Alan Gauld wrote:
> > Growing to hate my Netbook keyboard more by the day!
>
> Attach another keyboard?  (To keep life simple it would have to be usb,
but
> you can even get a keyboard that will roll up for carrying.  I have
neither
> seen nor tried one, so it may be no good!)
>
> Lisi

Having used and owning the roll up kind, they're not very good. It's very
similar to typing on a bad keyboard with the keys off. I bought a smaller
keyboard for $10 on amazon that had full size keys and was quite nice, until
the stress of sticking it in my backpack shorted the cord. That's what I'd
recommend if you still want something portable, though it's easily the size
of my wife's netbook.

If you want a good keyboard, I'm addicted to mechanical switched keyboards,
despite the price tag.

-Wayne