[Tutor] List of lists optimization and printing.

Sergey sergey at mighty.co.za
Fri Jul 29 23:01:00 CEST 2011

Hello.

Yes, catb.org and so on.
I was searching for some kind of finding max width in a table (a list of two
lists) and had found this mailing list.
So I want somebody to look at my code and say what can be done better from a
programmer point of view.
Just SQL like printing and writing.
I mean optimization.
I always want to know what is the best way. Thanks.
* I don't know is it good to paste 62 lines there so here's the pastie
http://pastie.org/2291721
I hope it will be monospaced.^U
I know about SQLAlchemy but I just want to have my data in plain text because I
can't find good cross-platform suites to keep contacts, many contacts. I mean
phone number, name and so on. Something for a little bit entertprise tasks.
Yes.
Thanks.
Debian bleeding edge.
Python 2.6 default. And 2.7, 3.2 too.