[Tutor] Strategy to read a redirecting html page

Karim karim.liateni at free.fr
Wed Jun 1 01:00:35 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am having issue in reading a html page which is redirected to a new page.
I get the first warning/error message page and not the redirection one.
Should I request a second time the same url page or Should I loop
forever until the
page content is the correct (by parsing it) one?
Do you have a better strategy or perhaps some modules deal w/ that issue?
I am using python 2.7.1 on Linux ubuntu 11.04 and the modules urllib2,
urllib, etc...
The webpage is secured but I registered a password manager.

cheers
karim