[Tutor] No module named player_data

Alexandre Conrad alexandre.conrad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 04:58:02 CEST 2011

2011/6/5 Michael bridges <micha_el2003 at yahoo.com>:
> one of the things i deleted was __init__.py & __init__.pyc [thought it was not used, then read import again and put it back. still not working]

You always need an __init__.py file in a folder that you want to
import in Python. That tells Python to consider the folder as a Pyton
package.

http://effbot.org/pyfaq/what-is-init-py-used-for.htm

Your original error was: "ImportError: No module named player_data".
Now you have the file back, I now suspect the error message might be
slightly different. Could you copy/paste it please?

--
Alex | twitter.com/alexconrad