[Tutor] Lists

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sat Jun 11 04:34:47 CEST 2011

Piotr Kamiński wrote:

> Could you please refrain from presenting your *religious* convictions in
> this list: the notions you believe in as well as the ones that you believe
> are false?
>
> This is a *technical* list, as I understand it, solely dedicated to the
> technical side of teaching the *Python* programming language and
> *programming* in general. I would like to keep it this way ...

followed by FIFTY TWO lines of pseudo-philosophical waffling about his
own religious beliefs.

That's really funny. You made me laugh :)

Piotr, I'm sorry that your religious faith is so fragile that it can't
bear to be exposed to even the *existence* of contrary opinions, but
that's not my problem.

--
Steven