[Tutor] Already Initialized Object Inheritance?

WolfRage wolfrage8765 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 08:41:57 CEST 2011

All,

I have found a way to use __getattr__() to redirect failed calls to the
variable that holds 'stdscr'. I will draw up some better potential code
tomorrow, and then you can provide me feedback, for a potentially better
method. Or perhaps optimized code. I think I also understand OOP a
little better and realize I was making some simple silly mistakes with
things like trying to call static methods versus initializing a object
and thus my examples need a drastic re-work to make them make more
sense.
Thank you Steven and Christopher for your help so far. I should have the
new code out tomorrow night. But now it is time for bed.
--
Jordan