[Tutor] Communicating Between Programs Using A Raw Input (Cont'd)

Jacob Bender benderjacob44 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 19:01:12 CEST 2011

Dear Tutors,

Alright, I read up on stdin and stdout and I did find how useful they are. I
did have one question however, and that is will I need to modify the code of
my password program? Here's the code again:

password = "Helloworld"
try= raw_input("What's the password?")
while try != password:
try = raw_input("Incorrect, what's the password?")

And if so, then should I use sys.stdin.read() and sys.stdout.write() for the
program that generates the random passwords or are there other commands that
I should use?

Thanks!