[Tutor] nitinchandra rubbish on list

delegbede at dudupay.com delegbede at dudupay.com
Sun Jun 19 20:18:52 CEST 2011

The problem with boxbe is a nightmare for everybody. It is a mail application by a company that gets into the ways of people ones the receiver of your mail has boxbe running on his system. Sadly my yahoomail has boxbe but that's not my mail on this list.
The most annoying part is that you can't even unsubscribe.
While I understand how annoying that is, may I appeal you don't withdraw your contributions to this list as a result of that.

Thank you.