[Tutor] Tutor Digest, Vol 88, Issue 83

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 21 19:43:45 CEST 2011

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE INSTRUCTIONS:

>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of Tutor digest..."

AND please edit the contents so we don't need
to scroll through the whole digest to find your
comments!

> Thanks for the suggestion but  my  desktop environment  is not qt.
> Its
> gnome. And i'm looking for some pure python way. www.xhtml2pdf is
> buggy and
> i had problems installing that library

Then you have some choices:

1) Fix the xhtml2pdf bugs for everyone's benefit
2) Use the code as a template for your own solution.
3) Spend more time on Google to find another solution.
4) Switch to qt or integrate qt with your desktop.
5) Figure out how to do it from scratch

Once you have decided your best approach come back
with any specific issues.

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site