[Tutor] Trivia

Vincent Balmori vincentbalmori at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 08:32:31 CEST 2011

I have to improve the trivia_challenge program so each question has a
different point value. I added a point into the text file after each
category line, so the next_block() can call it. Whenever the program
calculates the 'score = point' in main() it comes up with "TypeError:
unsupported operand type(s) for +=: 'int' and 'str' " The problem is I am
having trouble changing "point = next_line(the_file)" in the next_block() to
be an int type.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p31917610/trivia_challenge2.py
trivia_challenge2.py

http://old.nabble.com/file/p31917610/trivia.txt trivia.txt