[Tutor] Critter

Vincent Balmori vincentbalmori at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 02:31:11 CEST 2011

I'm on the Critter Caretake problem that involves handling more than one
critter. I have looked At David Merrick's threads for some answers, but the
difference is that he created a whole new class to handle it, while I only
made more critter objects. The only problem I have left is to have my
actions (play and eat) apply to all my creatures ALL AT ONCE, instead of one
at a time like it is in my code right now.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31933791/critter_caretaker3.py
critter_caretaker3.py