[Tutor] Alternatives to pymssql to work with MS SQL Server

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 2 19:54:19 CET 2011

"Emmanuel Ruellan" <emmanuel.ruellan at laposte.net> wrote

> Steven, sorry if my question was slightly off topic. ...
> I should stop considering that my questions fall into
> the 'beginner' category, now that I've been dabbling in
> Python for a few years.

Steven's point was, I think, more that your question
was not really about Python but about a specific database
access module. If your issue had been about how to use
the module to perform a query or such it would have been
valid, but as it was it didn't really cover anything to do with
using Python the language.

But I am always amazed how this list can usually find
at least one knowledgable reader to help out on any
topic! :-)

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site