[Tutor] New person greets you all!

Yaşar Arabacı yasar11732 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 17:12:21 CET 2011

Hi,

First of all, I want to greet you all since this is the first time I
will be using this mail groups.

I consider myself being familiar with programming logic, structures in
general. I do/did lots of PHP programming. I know python and PHP is
pretty much different things, I am saying this just to show yourself my
level of understanding on programming. I am not computer major or
anything, but I am highly interested in.

Today, I decided to make a chat application using python. I have chosen
python because I know its powerfull and easy to use. The first step for
me to go should be, clearly, begin learning how to use it :)

My question is, where would you recommend for me to read tutorials, see
example etc. What is the best approach would be?