[Tutor] New person greets you all!

Tiago Cunha tiagotmc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:41:10 CET 2011

Hello,

I am not a computer major, either. I am a Linguistics doctorate Student. I
worked with the basics of programming (C, prolog...). And now using Python
for Natural Language Processing. My interests are probably very different
from yours, but I got intimate by Wesley Chun's Core Python Programming.

Tiago Cunha