[Tutor] New to programming

Ken G. beachkidken at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 01:23:42 CET 2011

You may want to check out a short article entitled "Instant Hacking" by
Magnus Lie Hetland.  It is an introduction to programming using Python
as an example.  In the first paragraph thereby mentioned, there is a
link to another easy article titled "Instant Python" written by the same
author.  He had already has written three Python books.

Ken