[Tutor] Write new line(enter) in txt

Susana Iraiis Delgado Rodriguez susana.delgado_s at utzmg.edu.mx
Mon Mar 28 17:28:18 CEST 2011

Ok Flyyn!
Thank you for answered my question. I think I didn't explain what I need.
The printing statement is used to print a message to  the Windows console,
then the other line written in the else statement is:
log.write('No existe el archivo ' +shx+"\n")
This is the part I'm struggling with, I don't know how to add the "new line"
to the txt