[Tutor] Python assignment

Brett Ritter swiftone at swiftone.org
Tue May 10 01:27:06 CEST 2011

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 6:42 PM, Matthew Rezaei
<matthew_rezaei at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have a python assignment and I need help regarding it, is there anyone
> that can  help me out with it?

The answer you will inevitably get is something like:

Hi, we're happy to help you understand the problems you're
encountering as you work on your assignment.  In order to help with
that:
* Tell us the specific problem you are trying to solve
* Show us the code that is giving you a problem (succinct!), including
a cut-and-paste of the exact error message you get (if it's an error
as opposed to unexpected results)
* Give a clear question to answer.

If you haven't gotten this from someone else, then consider this that
response :)

--
Brett Ritter / SwiftOne
swiftone at swiftone.org