[Tutor] Programmatically Post to Pastebin

Lan Rogers lan.rogers.book at gmail.com
Wed May 11 01:57:57 CEST 2011

I realize this may not be entirely within the domain of a python
mailing list, but I'm having trouble finding anything helpful
elsewhere.

I want to post files stored on a machine to Pastebin (or any similar
service for that matter) using a python script, and then store a link
to that post. Also, I would strongly prefer to avoid doing something
that requires an API key.

Sorry if this isn't really the right place to ask about this, if
that's the case can someone show me a more appropriate forum?