[Tutor] short url processor

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat May 14 02:03:06 CEST 2011

"ian douglas" <ian.douglas at iandouglas.com> wrote

> outputting what appears to be an apache-style log to STDOUT, but the
> logging.debug or logging.info calls I make in the code are also
> going to
> STDOUT despite my attempt to use logging.basicConfig() overrides and
> setting a filename, etc.

I don;t know anything about BaseHTTPServer and not much
about the logging modules however some thoughts are...

How do you know they are going to stdout? Are you sure
they aren't going to stderr and stderrr is not mapped to stdout
(usually the default). Have you tried redirecting stderr to a
file for example?

As I say, just some thoughts,

Alan G.