[Tutor] Academic publications

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Mon May 16 13:24:38 CEST 2011

On Mon, 16 May 2011 08:38:47 pm I. Dooba wrote:
> I'm submitting a paper to a conference.
> However, I'm wondering if it's appropriate to include the codes for
> my application in the paper.
> If it's OK to do that, how much of the code should I include?

Why are you asking us? Surely you should be asking the conference
organizers as to what they want, expect and allow.

I imagine their answer will depend on what the conference is for, what
your talk is about, and how long the code is. Unless you are
specifically talking about the code, you should probably just give a
link to where people can download it.

But I'm just guessing.

--
Steven D'Aprano