[Tutor] Making a script part of the terminal

Edgar Almonte samudhio at gmail.com
Fri May 20 20:03:50 CEST 2011

hey ! i can answer that !

birst in the fist line of you script put something like this

#!/usr/local/bin/python

change the path for where you have python ( try using 'whereis python' )

sencond make the file executable add the +x attribute ( using chmod )

third  put the script in some place and and that path to the PATH
enviroment variable.

good luck