[Tutor] Python Interview Questions..

lina lina.lastname at gmail.com
Fri May 27 11:34:19 CEST 2011

May I direct the interview question to another direction?

are there some tests (I mean, just like the examination test) of
python for beginner?

which asked some basic but important questions (I do not want to learn
python all of the stuff, it might be so huge for me.)
and most important those practice gave answers.

I learned it on and off and hard to achieve something (I mean practice
in daily working). But got a wish to learn. so any advice will be
highly appreciated.

Thanks,

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Alan Gauld <alan.gauld at btinternet.com> wrote:

> "Alan Gauld" <alan.gauld at btinternet.com> wrote
>>
>> of the term. The issue is about whether the programmer was
>> trained in computing/engineering or whether it was someone
>> who just knew a programming language.
>
> And I meant to add that this includes learning about the virtual machine -
> the execution environment, the differences between interpreted and compiled
> code etc. Also understanding OS concepts like scheduling and file systems
> etc are necessary. It's just the low level memory management/register access
> type stuff that I don't believe is necessary.
>
> And I do agree that we are seeing "programmers" who don't understand the
> basics of computing even at a user level
> and that is not good in an industry concept. It's fine for hobbyists but not
> for industrial grade programming.
>
> HTH,
>
> --
> Alan Gauld