[Tutor] Creating Android Apps w/ Python

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Fri Nov 4 02:00:23 CET 2011

Mike Nickey wrote:
> I'm currently taking a class on Android Development.
> The instructor says that the code needed has to be done through Java.
> Isn't there any way to create these same apps with Python?

This is not really the place to be asking this sort of question. This
list is focused on learning Python the programming language, not about
the vagaries of using Python on random platforms. If you're lucky,
somebody here may have done Android development and be able to give a
useful answer, but you are more likely to get a good response from the
python-list at python.org mailing list, also available as comp.lang.python
on Usenet.

You can also try using a good search engine:

https://duckduckgo.com/html/?q=android%20development%20python

Good luck!

--
Steven