[Tutor] Having trouble visiting the subscribers list.

Dave Angel d at davea.name
Sun Nov 6 02:16:27 CET 2011

On 11/05/2011 08:57 PM, Nathaniel Trujillo wrote:
> I recently subscribed to tutor and I am trying to visit the subscribers
> list so I can ask a question but I was'nt given an admin address. Not only
> that but I don't know what an admin address is. Your help is greatly
> appreciated.

You've figured out how to post, so post your question already.  No need
to address it to specific "subscribers," since that's not what the list
is all about.  FWIW I have no idea how to get a subscriber's list.  Most
subscribers don't post anyway, so the only thing that concerns me is the
ones who do.

--

DaveA