[Tutor] Single line webserver

Rich Lovely roadierich at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 8 00:23:04 CET 2011

Hi all, I was part of this list a couple of years ago, and a recent discussion at a python dojo brought to mind something I'd seen then:  a one-liner (potentially single statement) webserver.  I'm pretty sure it was posted to this list, but I can't find it in the archives, and a google search is similarly lacking in relevant results.

I was wondering if anyone (maybe the original author?) had a copy they could send me.

Rich "RoadieRich" Lovely

There are 10 types of people in the world:
Those who know binary,
Those who do not,
And those who are off by one.