[Tutor] tkfiledialogs and hidden files

Dave Angel d at davea.name
Tue Nov 8 13:38:19 CET 2011

On 11/07/2011 09:45 PM, Jose Amoreira wrote:
> Hello!
> Is there any way to configure tkFileDialogs so that they don't display hidden
> files?
> Thanks.
> Ze Amoreira

I can't help you with tk, but maybe I can help you ask a better question.

"Hidden files" means a different thing on various operating systems.  In
Linux, it means a name with a leading period. In Windows, it can mean a
file with one or more of several attributes.  There's even some
ambiguity in the latter.

Please specify (to everyone else, not to me) what environment you're
targeting in as much detail as possible.

--

DaveA