[Tutor] getting ImportError: No module named beginners

Nathaniel Trujillo hothottrott at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 18:09:02 CET 2011

First I typed help() into the python 3.1.1 interpreter and then I typed
modules to see if there was a beginners module and it wasn't there but when
I went into the
C:\Python31\Lib\site-packages\livewires folder I saw the file beginners.py
right there in front of my face. So here is the program I am trying to
run...

# New Graphics Window
# Demonstrates creating a graphics window
from livewires import games
games.init(sreen_width = 640, screen_height = 480, fps = 50)
games.screen.mainloop()
and here is the error message...

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python31\new_graphics_window.py", line 4, in <module>
    from livewires import games
  File "C:\Python31\lib\site-packages\livewires\__init__.py", line 30, in
<module>
    from beginners import *
ImportError: No module named beginners

Thanks for the help.