[Tutor] Find all strings that....

Francesco Loffredo fal at libero.it
Thu Nov 10 19:52:58 CET 2011

Alexander Etter wrote:

> Hi. My friend gave me a good wake up exercise which I do not want you to solve for me: find all strings which can be converted to alpha with at most two operations, where alpha is some string constant, and a substring of at least length three of alpha must be in the answers.
I'd like to try this exercise too; would you mind defining "operations" more specifically, please?
Given a sufficiently broad meaning of "operations" (e.g. operation = any function call)
then any word can be converted into any given word with at most ONE operation.

http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~hfugal/cs167/labs/words.txt
> Thanks for reading,
> Alexander
More thanks for writing!
Francesco

-----
Nessun virus nel messaggio.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
Versione: 2012.0.1869 / Database dei virus: 2092/4606 -  Data di rilascio: 09/11/2011