[Tutor] How to write lines in a text file (GUI)

Dave Angel d at davea.name
Tue Nov 29 19:19:53 CET 2011

On 11/29/2011 01:02 PM, Mic wrote:
> Hey again.
> I figured I would first post this piece of code and then ask my
> questions.

How is this different from the question you posted 3 hours ago, with

subject:   "[Tutor] Creating a line in a text file every time a button
is    pressed."

I'm working on a response to that one, but I wanted to wait for my lunch
hour.  Don't forget that everyone here's a volunteer.  If you don't get
a response for a couple of days, reply to the original message to add
some more information, or to get people's attention.  If it's the same
question, keep it in the same thread.