[Tutor] pass tuples to user defined function(beginner)

Mayo Adams mayoadams at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:40:49 CET 2011

Apologies for my numerous offenses to protocol, and gratitude for  the
suggestions all around.And yet...  as to the notion of a tuple
existing in some non-Platonic sense, I suspect I will have carry my
confusion away in order to dispel it by further reading.
"Wrong on both counts?" Hey, you win! I WAS wrong. But if it is not a
tuple that is in the file, it would be helpful to know what it is.
Presumably, a string representing a tuple. And as to the matter of
representation,  I cant immediately see how anything in a script is
anything other than a representation of some kind, hence the
distinction between representamen and object does no work for me.

Yes, I should have been clearer as to what I was trying to achieve,
but I underestimated the good will of this community(in most cases)and
their willingness to help.  For which, as I said, much thanks.