[Tutor] Windows vs Linux processing speed.

Tony Pelletier tony.pelletier at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 05:24:51 CEST 2011

Thanks everyone.

Well, I've added a timer to the code and I'm running it from my house.  I'm
getting the same times here from both laptops which I didn't expect at all.
 I guess I'll have to take my linux laptop to work and see what my tests
produce there.

And as an FYI, my windows laptop is actually much more capable than my linux
laptop.
Linux is an IBM Thinkpad T61
Windows is an Alienware M11x R2( i7 with 4gb of ram)

Thanks again.
Tony