[Tutor] close failed in file object destructor:

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:53:21 CEST 2011

On 10/19/2011 1:10 PM, Navneet wrote:
> dude you are rude yaar :)...just chill I am new to python.... and
> programming ...but one thing ...you must be a damn good trainer :)

Thanks for your reply. Please always reply-all so a copy goes to the list,

I hear you are new to Python, and want to be respected for that.

This email list is monitored by a few volunteers. We donate our time
trying to help others get more comfortable with Python.

When I saw your program (with lots of complexity) I assumed you were
more advanced, My fault.

I recommend you start with something very simple, get is working, then
add (one at a time) something new.

For example, write a function that tests a number for primality

Apply it to a small list of small numbers.

Get it working correctly.

Forget (for now) about classes and threads. They just complicate things.

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239