[Tutor] Web Praser

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Fri Oct 21 19:51:41 CEST 2011

Crusier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to programming. I want to know what I should look at if I
> want to learn more about Web Praser. I know there is something called
> Beautiful Soup but I think it is kind of difficult for me at this
> stage.

What do you mean by "web parser"? The web (world wide web) is a network
on the internet, you can't parse it. Do you mean a parser for HTML files?

If you want to learn about parsing, then you should start with something
simpler than HTML. If you want to learn about HTML, start with a good
book or tutorial about HTML. There are dozens of them.

Before we can advise you properly, you need to explain what it is you
actually want to do.

--
Steven