[Tutor] changing dictionary to lowercase

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:49:18 CEST 2011

On 10/27/2011 2:25 PM, ADRIAN KELLY wrote:
> Hi all,
> is it possible to change a dictionary list to lowercase..without
> having to retype?
> e.g. definitions={"Deprecated": "No longer in use", "Depreciation":
> "fall in value of an asset"}

There seems to be some confusion both in the question and the proposed
solutions regarding "lowercase".

Re your e.g. - is that the original or the result?

It's best to show both.

I have to assume that your e.g. is the original since it contains upper
case letters.

Do you want to change the case of the keys, values or both?

Bob Gailer
Chapel Hill NC