[Tutor] PyQt book advise

Albert-Jan Roskam fomcl at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 19:46:01 CEST 2011

I'm looking for a book about PyQt. Can anybody recommend a good book? My shortlist is:

Rapid GUI Programming with Python and QT: The Definitive Guide to PyQt Programming (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development
by Mark Summerfield

Introduction to Python Programming and Developing GUI Applications with PyQT
by B. M. Harwani

I have another book by Summerfield, and it's VERY good, but it's twice as expensive as the other book.

Thank you in advance!

All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?