[Tutor] cmd window

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 13 21:15:15 CEST 2011

On 13/09/11 18:57, Dinara Vakhitova wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Excuse me for my stupid question, but I'm an absolute beginner in
> programming.

Its not stupid and many have asked it before you :-)

> can't even see it. The solution must be very simple, but I can't find it
> in tutorials...

You're obviously reading the wrong tutorials :-)

It's covered in the "Add a Little style" topic in my tutorial.
Its near the bottom of the page, in the box "Note for Windows Users"...

It offers several different ways to deal with it depending
on what you want to do.

HTH,

--
Alan G