[Tutor] Syntax error help

S.Irfan Rizvi s.irfan.rizvi5 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 05:52:44 CEST 2012

Its failing i can't able to unsubcribe
please remove me from ....its not going to Span either

*Error: **Authentication failed.*Tutor list: member options login pageIn
order to change your membership option, you must first log in by giving
your email address <http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/tutor#> and
membership password in the section below. If you don't remember your
membership password, you can have it emailed to you by clicking on the
button below. If you just want to unsubscribe from this list, click on the *
Unsubscribe* button and a
confirmation<http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/tutor#> message
will be sent to you.

*Important:* From this point on, you must have cookies enabled in your
browser, otherwise none of your changes will take effect.
Email address:
Password:
UnsubscribeBy clicking on the *Unsubscribe* button, a confirmation message
will be emailed to you. This message will have a link that you should click
on to complete the removal process (you can also
confirm<http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/tutor#> by
email; see the instructions in the confirmation message).Password reminderBy
clicking on the *Remind* button, your password will be emailed to you.