[Tutor] breeds of Python .....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sun Apr 1 18:30:38 CEST 2012

On 01/04/12 16:57, Alan Gauld wrote:
> Oops, a slight mistake  there it should be:
> int foo(a,b)
> int a;
> float b;
> { /* body here */ }

Ah, now that rings bells ....  It's all a very long time ago, but I
think my Power-C was able to accept either format and not complain.  I
still have my Power-C carefully preserved on a CD.  I'll have to dig it
out sometime and try it under DosBox emulator.  That seems to run most
ancient DOS stuff.  I think my version of Power-C came on a 5-1/4"
floppy and would run from there.  I seem to remember using it before I
had a computer with a hard-drive, just two 5-1/4" floppies.  Those were
the days!

Regards,        Barry.

--
 From Barry Drake - a member of the Ubuntu advertising team.