[Tutor] Open source projects build using Python

Simon Yan simonyan at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 3 16:45:48 CEST 2012

Dear All,

I've been working on Python for a while but haven't got any chance to work
on any projects yet. I've spent most of my time reading codes. (I know this
is bad when you want to actually learn a programming language)
It would be a better idea that I can start to join an open source projects
that is built with Python instead of starting up a new project. (I have no
good ideas at this moment anyways) I know there are lots of projects which
I can work on, but just wanted to hear some recommendations what are the
ones good for a long time Python "reader"?

--
Regards,
YeeYaa (Simon Yan)

http://simonyan.fedorapeople.org/