[Tutor] GUI for python Google App Engine

Surya K suryak at live.com
Mon Apr 9 11:13:11 CEST 2012

Hi there,

I just wrote a small game in python and would like to make it a facebook app.
These are the things I wish to know:
1. How to write GUI for my app. I believe, PyQt or Wx wouldn't work in Google App Engine.2. How to integrate my app with facebook. I went through facebook documentation but couldn't get it clearly..
this is what I require as per the game:
Two players join a game and each player inputs a character..

Any small tutorials that would teach me would be appreciated..
Right now I don't want to learn about GAE or Facebook API in detail. I just want to build my app.