[Tutor] python connect() function

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 12 18:32:36 CEST 2012

On 12/04/12 16:42, Pierre Barthelemy wrote:
> Thanks for the fast reply. I went a bit deeper into the code and i found
> where my problem was. The connect function comes from gobject, and the
> gobject.connect function accepts extra arguments that are passed to the
> connected function. So i can solve my problem by:
>
> data.connect('new_data_point', analysis_client.update_plot, specific_arguments)

Glad you got it working but what is gobject?

It isn't part of the Python standard library that I recognize
so presumably you are using some kind of add-in Framework
or library?

Any questions to the list need to specify what you are
using, if it's not in the standard library we will be
pretty much in the dark and unlikely to be able to
help until you tell us.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site