[Tutor] Getting started with PyGTK [Receiving Error]

Santosh Kumar sntshkmr60 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 00:48:49 CEST 2012

System Information
----------------------------
Ubuntu 11.10
Python 2.7.2

Problem
------------

I think my Ubuntu has PyGTK and GTK both already installed. But
however when I am importing "gtk" in Python interactive mode then I am
getting the following warning:

(.:4126): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "pixmap",

(.:4126): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "pixmap",

(.:4126): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "pixmap",

(.:4126): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "pixmap",

On the other side, importing "PyGTK" works well. What might be error?