[Tutor] Fwd: help

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 09:27:47 CEST 2012

On 30/04/2012 08:00, viral shah wrote:
> I want to print below matrix.
>
> can any one suggest me the method for the same
>
> 1         2           3
> 4         5           6
> 7         8           9
>
> Thanks

Quoting from c.l.p at 07:46

"In general, for homework questions, you should present your attempt at
a solution, with specific questions where you are running into
difficulty.  Are you able to output anything using a python program?
If not, you should take a look at one of the several excellent
tutorials easily found by a web search.  The official tutorial is at
http://docs.python.org/py3k/tutorial/ and it might be enough for you
to at least attempt a solution to your problem."

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.