[Tutor] I-Phone App in Python?

Kwpolska kwpolska at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 10:57:30 CEST 2012

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 1:13 AM, Fred G <bayespokerguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just googled whether it is possible to write an i-phone app in Python and
> got very confusing, and not super good results.
>
> Is it possible? And if so, what module(s) do I need to install?
>
> Much thanks!

iPhone* and it isn't very likely.  There is RubyMotion for Ruby (a
different language, which is also popular nowadays), but it costs
$199.99.  But you also need to pay the iPhone Developer fee of $99.
And, of course, you need a Mac, no matter what.  Thus, it’s cheaper to
learn and write in Objective-C.  Or for Android.

--
Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk>
stop html mail      | always bottom-post