[Tutor] help -Global name xxxxxxxx is not definied.

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 9 18:03:11 CEST 2012

On 09/08/12 13:20, leon zaat wrote:

> When i run the program i got the following message:
> NameError: global name 'schrijfExportRecord' is not found
>
> What I am doing wrong and how can i fix it?

Looks like you found the problem in this case but for future reference...

Please, always post the entire error message not just the last line. It
will usually show us which line it is complaining about and the call
stack surrounding it. All very helpful in locating the source of the
problem.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site