[Tutor] subprocess.Popen help

Ray Jones crawlzone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 03:39:24 CEST 2012

Does anyone know of a link to a really good tutorial that would help me
with subprocess.Popen? a tutorial that uses really small words and more
examples than explanation? After 15 years of scripting, I'm ashamed to
say that I'm still not all that familiar with input, output, pipes, etc.
much beyond a simple 'ls | ws -l' or <pgm> &2>/dev/null scenarios. The
docs for Popen have left me completely boggled, and I'm not seeing much
available on Google search. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Ray