[Tutor] Hello Python Tutor - help please!

Ron Painter ron.painter.coding at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 17:10:57 CEST 2012

Hi, Cecilia:

I came across your posts when catching up with my tutor-request digest
emails. I did not see the Udacity site mentioned--if it was, my apologies
for the repetition.

Udacity.com, a free online education service, offers a number of
high-quality courses. They include interactive quizzes using code
sandboxes. The courses are 7 weeks long with online office hours and
forums. If you do not want to wait for the next start date, you can take
the courses online without getting instructor responses to students' posts.

Free Interactive Computer Courses (interaction via online quizzes using
code sandboxes):
http://www.udacity.com/

Intro to Computer Science
Python -- Beginner -- Project create functional search engine
http://www.udacity.com/view#Course/cs101/CourseRev/apr2012/Unit/671001/Nugget/675002

Programming Languages
Python, JavaScript -- Intermediate -- Project: Build a Functional Web
Browser
http://www.udacity.com/view#Course/cs262/CourseRev/apr2012/Unit/3001/Nugget/5001

Web Application Engineering
Python -- Intermediate -- Project: Build a Functional Blog
http://www.udacity.com/view#Course/cs253/CourseRev/apr2012/Unit/4001/Nugget/5002

Other courses available.

Best regards,
Ron Painter