[Tutor] Scheme

Kal Sze swordangel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 03:32:41 CEST 2012

And this looks like a homework problem, too.

It is against etiquette to just ask for the solution to homework on ANY
forum, message board, or mailing list. Since it's been given to you as
homework, you're supposed to give it enough thoughts, and (hopefully) come
up with your solution.

Even when you go to the Lisp or Scheme mailing list, you should at least
show what you have tried, paste your own code, and tell them where you are
stuck.